Your Ad Here

Admire Beauty of Gadis Bertudung




When I listen to the lines like,"Your tudung looks beautiful today, which shop have you used? Your mascara is very shiny, you have a beautiful shade of lipstick on, I love your baju kurung, etc." I fall into a dream and recall the old Malays poets who had devoted so much time and admiration on the processes of presenting a beautiful Gadis Melayu Bertudung in their poems.



If you are able to utter the lines like "you have beautiful tudung, your eye is beautiful, your face inspires hopes in my heart or your ears are so beautiful," believe me, you will have developed a divine sense of beauty of Gadis Melayu Bertudung

1 comments
  1. almas48 October 26, 2008 at 11:21 AM  

    salam... kemanisan mu terselah apabila bertudung... tq. take care. dr: hirakana18@gmail.com

Related Post: